Purchase Order (PO) is a commercial document issued by a buyer to a vendor, indicating types, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services.
A purchase order may be for products and/or services.
Quick guide to create a Sale Order form in Onclouderp,
Open the sale Module from the homepage
Under Transaction select “Purchase Order”
Select "Add new" to create a purchase order form.
- Mandatory fields such as Vendor name, Vendor address, Vendor contact need to be updated.
- You can add other information if required.
- Item details should be updated as well.
- Tax ,HSN and Terms and condition can be added if applicable to the purchase order.
Once all the Basic information of the purchase order added,
Click SAVE to proceed to the next step.
This form fetches the Vendor information and even item details from the purchase order form.
- Posting Date and Selecting location of an item is mandatory and other fields can be filled if required.
- "Update" and "Post" to proceed to the Purchase invoice form.
Invoice form will fetch the information from the purchase order created.
- Posting date , Vendor address other fields to updated if required.
- Payment structure and other fields to be updated and posted.
By Selecting Payment from the navigation you will be redirected to the payment form where you have to update the details of the payment.
Updating the posting date, Payment mode, Bank information, and other fields if any to save the form.
"SAVE" and "POST" to generate billing information sent to the customer/vendor.